our day in Amsterdam


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » South Holland » Leiden
April 10th 2008
Published: April 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we went to Amsterdam.
Amsterdam is a nice city, but a litte too big. First we went to school by bike, the bus was allready there. the bus trip was ok. we gathered at the gay-monument. we first went to the Anne Frank- house. it was very interesting, because mohamed didn't know the story about her and it was all new for him. then we went into the city for free shopping time, but we didn't buy anything. we were a little bit late for the lunch, but it was ok. then we went on a city trip. it was nice. there were a lot of doves at the Dam. Jeroen and Tim went on a picture with darth vader and Jeroen also hugged a scary demon. all the danish students wanted to visit the red light district, but they didn't.

the city trip took a long time, but we had a good time. after that we had half an hour of free time and we went to the mcDonald's where Tim had a really good MC-Momentje and Mohamed a MC-flurry with M&M's. Then we went back, and sat on a little bank. Benjamin and Friso had haring and letted everyone taste. Most of the danish students thougt is was pretty disgusting.

we went back by bus and Friso called Geert all the time and Geert didn't know who's number it was, so he was very angry and started to say some very bad words... it was very funny. mohamed sat in the front of the bus. we had a very nice day.

tim and mohamed

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb