A-dam


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Holland » Amsterdam
November 1st 2007
Published: November 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey all just a quick update as I have to make my way to dinner soon.

Well we had the live sex show last night and it was hilarious. Ive never seen anything that unsexy. The 'strippers' were terrible. Everyone was just having a great time.

The place we were at knew that a Contiki was there and pulled 2 girls up on stage to assist a guy stripper and then it was the boys turn. Thankfully I wasnt chosen to go up and assist the female stipper lady. Im not going to tell you what happened..Ill save that for when I see you all, but it was hilarious. And the guys from the tour really got into it on stage dancing around etc. Then at the end someone who was dressed as a monkey during the last part squirting people with his 'banana' took off his mask to reveal it was the Tour Guide the whole time. Classic. I think everyone enjoyed it (especially the dodgy Asian guys next to us)- as much as it was kinda uncomfortable. Much like the Concentration camp, I dont think Ill need to do it again.

From the show we went to a few coffee shops and bars. Abs and I both have full on colds now, so we couldnt stay long in the smokey bars. NZ has it good now with the no smoking laws, thats for sure.

Today we just wandered around town, we hired some bikes to ride as you do here, and the girls went to the Anne Frank (?) house while myself and Michael just rode the streets trying to not get run over. Its interesting trying to avoid pedestrians, other bikes, cars and trams coming from all directions.

Tonight we have a dinner and then a boat cruise through the canals. Its free drinks for 1 and a half hours, so that should be...interesting. Especially as its the last night.

Tomorrow we head back to London. Its gonna be a huge drive. The drive from Berlin to Amsterdam took about 10 hours, and this is supposed to be worse. Ah well, its the last one we have to do. Then we have the weekend looking around london. We've been pretty good with our spending so I think we might go a bit crazy to get our bags as heavy as the weight limit will allow.

Anyway, gotta go dress up and look good. Oh and the prostitutes over here are stunning.Well, thats until you hit the Grandma part of the Red Light district....

Jon and Abbey

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0915s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb