A picture is worth...


Advertisement
Netherlands' flag
Europe » Netherlands » North Brabant » Eindhoven
November 27th 2008
Published: November 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The other day it actually snowed here, which really reminded me of Colorado. I never thought I would see snow here, since usually it only rains! Needless to say, the snow didn't last for long, but I took a photo from my balcony of a really great situation...

Here's the story:

There is a bus stop across the road from my apartment balcony on the 5th floor. All day every day, people wait at the bench and busses come and pick them up. When it was snowing, there was a guy waiting for the bus, by himself. Getting bored, he started to make a snowman on the bench, with a big ball of snow as a base. Then he built a medium-sized ball and set in on top. It was starting to shape up, when he evidently got bored of the whole thing, and broke apart the medium-sized ball and started throwing snowballs at everything around. He hit a few cars in the parking lot, the building next to the bus stop, and you can even see from the bottom right corner of photo that he tagged the phone booth at least 4 times. In the photo, he's right in the middle of throwing a snowball, and you can still see the snowman base on the bench. Apologies for the blurriness, but the light was very low... Made me laugh...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb