Day 11. Budva


Advertisement
Europe » Montenegro
June 16th 2008
Published: June 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hacienda Lounge BarHacienda Lounge BarHacienda Lounge Bar

A great place to chill
If you do come and visit Budva bring some earplugs. They play really loud music until the early hours of the morning, roughly about 4am. Perhaps if I was younger I might have been down there boogying, But now. Ouch my back.

Well I had a good night sleep as I had my earplugs left from when I went mountain biking around a month ago and I left them in my rucksack. If you're wondering why I had earplugs for mountain biking it because I shared a room with five other lads. All bound to snore.

We got up and went to the beachand had lunch on the beach just feet away from the sea, and then walked along the promenade. Not used to so many people. As you walk away from the old town it starts getting very commercialised. But after Zabljak that can't be completely a bad thing, just hope it doesn't go too far.

Well this is it, we start walking back to a less commercialised part of the beach and claim two sun loungers and a parasole and settle down.

We head back to the Hacienda bar for a drink before heading to
Out at seaOut at seaOut at sea

On a boat trip around the Budva Rivera
the walled old town for dinner. The secret garden is a nice spot, off the tourist trail, a little on the dear side but it's in a perfect setting. A walled garden with lime and olive trees dotted around, subdued lighting and big chunky furniture placed around the garden for you to sit and eat and relax.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Rough seaRough sea
Rough sea

A choppy day


Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb