Beautiful Orvieto


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
September 5th 2012
Published: September 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Small town, Orvieto. But a lovely place.

I get the idea all our hotels are situated in the outskirts but it does give us the perfect opportunity to enjoy the view.

The day we spent in Orvieto yesterday (Tuesday) was quiet and relaxed. We dropped off our luggage at a nearby hotel and strolled through the streets without a care in the world.

It did rain a bit but with an umbrella in hand it didn't cause too much of a hassle.

On our way to find a coffee shop, we spotted the Sisley store. We oohhhed and aahhed over the beautiful clothes, shoes and accesories. I spotted a white skirt but it wasn't available in my size, so i decided to browse around a bit longer.

And then i saw it, a champaign-ish coloured dress, different but simple. I fit like a dream, although it did not fit my budget. At the till i was pleasantly suprized to find it almost a third of the price. And i couldn't resist.

From there on i decided that i need some accessories and we walked into a jewelery store. The owner wasn't there. I was left alone with shiny pretty things and the good natured Italians doen't mind at all to leave you alone there.



In orvieto we enjoyed the sceneray and spent quite some time just taking in what we saw, the farmlands, the hills, the small little houses, with goats as pets.



I still can't upload photos...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.373s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0624s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb