In Dubai - almost there


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy
September 1st 2012
Published: September 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

<span><span>We landed in Dubai at 04:00 this morning, still tired after the long flight from Johannesburg. Sleeping was a mission and it was cold on the plane.

<span>According to the pilot the temperature was misty and humid - and 32 degrees that early in the morning.

<span>MZ and I were amazed at the amount of people at the airport, each on their own mission.

<span>All we wanted at that stage was coffee and our departure gate.
<span>Not being too good in basic math (caused by a lack of sleep) we overpaid for our mocha frappachino, which amounted to R100.
<span>We dived, calculated and multiplied but nothing seemed to make sense and we left it at that.

<span>The coffee - from Starbucks - was amazing.

<span>At the boarding gate the guy checked and rechecked my passport just to make sure it really was me. And then we continued waiting - there is a delay but we are both excited to enjoy some shut-eye on the plane.

Advertisement



2nd September 2012

Basic Math
hallo! so jaloers oor die Star Bucks koffie- i must say! net jammer ek was nie daar om te help met die basic math nie, ne! hoekom dan so koud op die vlug- nee man, onsmaaklik! hierdie kant skyn die son weer! groete!

Tot: 0.429s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb