Jakes bit so far


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
August 2nd 2008
Published: August 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

So far we have travelled through 6 countries and stopped in 3. Our first stop was in Belgium for 1 night. The first site we tried to get in was full but it looked a bit scanky anyway so I was quite pleased! Then we found another one in 10 minutes that was by a river and surrounded in trees witch was rather pretty.
The next day we arrived into Austria for 5 nights, it was surrounded by mountains and next to a big river, which was much prettier than Belgium. We did: rafting, which was a good laugh but a bit boring because we mostly sat there; biking, which was cool as we got a cable car to the top of a mountain and cycled all the way down and canyoning which was the best, we jumped off huge rocks and slid down waterfalls.
Now we are in Italy, The campsite is on the other side of the sea to Venice and you can see all sorts of huge buildings. Our spot is right on the side of the sea and every so often massive ships come past. The heat is almost unbearable in the middle of the day and tomorrow I think we are going to adventure into Venice!
Hope the weather is rubbish :-D
From Jake


Advertisement



Tot: 0.375s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb