Cruising on Crystal from Venice


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Veneto » Venice
September 17th 2007
Published: September 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Flying into VeniceFlying into VeniceFlying into Venice

Flying into Venice
Jon and I are traveling again this 2007 summer. On this trip we have joined Jon’s grandmother Camille, who if you haven’t met is a delight. She has been on the ship for a few weeks and we are doing the last leg of the Cruise with her. Our cruise is on the Crystal Cruise line which is utterly fantastic. We are on the Adriatic and Aegean Adventure from Sept 12 to Sept 26th. You can check out our destinations on www.crystalcruises.com and we are on number 7322.

We arrived in Venice for a few nights and stayed at the Europa Regina Westin. This was a beautiful hotel right on the Grand Canal. We had a lot of fun shopping at all the high end shops and the mask shops. We have had perfect sunny and 85 degree weather since we started our trip. The weather could not be more perfect. We had a few days in Venice before we boarded the amazing ship.
Camille greeted us once we got on the ship and gave us the grand tour. We absolutely love all of the amenities on the ship and the staff is very friendly. Our room is great and has a balcony that we love to sit out on. The sun sets have been amazing. There is also a beautiful pool that we spend a lot of time around. There are three cruising days. All of the cruising days are formal dinner and dress nights. And of course the food is fantastic. Thank goodness there is a gym and deck 7 is a walking deck where 3 times around the ship is a mile.



Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Venice, ItalyVenice, Italy
Venice, Italy

On the Grand Canal
The Grand CanalThe Grand Canal
The Grand Canal

Venice Italy
Crystal SerenityCrystal Serenity
Crystal Serenity

Boarding the Crystal Serenity
Setting SailSetting Sail
Setting Sail

Leaving the port at Venice, Italy
Leaving VeniceLeaving Venice
Leaving Venice

St Marks Square
St Marks Square St Marks Square
St Marks Square

Venice, Italy
Setting SailSetting Sail
Setting Sail

Leaving Venice Italy
Setting SailSetting Sail
Setting Sail

Leaving Venice, Italy


Tot: 0.332s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb