Pisa


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Pisa
November 4th 2008
Published: November 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Monday night continued

We surfed the internet for a while and found a hotel, in a place called Ladispoli, down the coast from where we are now. Heading further South!

Dinner was in the Hotel restaurant and was extremely nice. A starter of cured meats, was followed by Pork on a bed of spinach, and a local Tuscan dish, a pasta, with a meat sauce, followed by an apple tart with liquorice sauce and crepes with fresh fruit and vanilla custard. As we reached the table Pat had a complimentary glass of sparkling wine, later followed by another, then finally a glass of complimentary dessert wine. I had a diet coke.

We surfed the net to try and find some accommodation, for later on around the Amalfi coast, we emailed a couple of people through owners direct await responses.

Tuesday 4th November, 2008.

The mobile rang at 0815, with an owner saying he had availability of a place in Agoripoli for seven nights, which we accepted. We will meet him tomorrow afternoon and go to the Apartment.

Our plan for today is to drive to Landispoli, down the coast road, approximately 300 kilometers, stop at Ladispoli tonight, then drive about the same distance tomorrow.

The apartment in Agoripoli will give us a base near to a lot of things we would like to see and visit and also allow us to catch our breath a little after a hectic and full on week.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.413s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1862s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb