July 10 - Montecatini Italy


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Montecatini Terme
July 10th 2010
Published: July 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

July 10 - Mantecatini Italy (Tuscany) - This miorning we left Rome and returned to Tuscany. To finish off in Rome last night we went to a dinner club kind of thing and enjoyed a comedy/opera of Italian Opera songs. Pretty entertaining. Today we spent the day in Florence. It's 110 degrees F (40 c plus) and Sherry and I did a walking tour of Florence (seemed like a good idea when we booked in Kingston Ontario in Feb.!!). Exellent tour, but the heat is oppressive!! We got to the museum that has Michalangelo's David statue. Way bigger than we expected.. Well, taller anyway (see the attached picture - I think you'll figure it out!) Tonight is our last night in Italy. Tomorrow we are off to Nice and the south of France. We also visit Monaco tomorrow.
Many thanks to all whom have posted comments to us on this Blog. Unfortunately, the Blog software is so challenging to work with and the European internet connections are so inconsistent, we are unable to reply to the comments - we will on our return.
Happy Saturday night (world cup soccer final night) from Tuscany,
Love,
Hal and Sherry

PS - No picture tonight - the band width doesn't seem to support the uploading of pictures - from a technology standpoint, we are spoiled in Canada!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.225s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb