Tuscany, Italy


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Montalcino
July 11th 2019
Published: July 31st 2021
Edit Blog Post

We rented a car in Florence and drove to a winery (Antinori) where the adults had a little wine tasting while I hung out with Maja outside where the grapes were growing. We played with a ball and I spoke briefly with a Brazilian woman and her small child. After that we had lunch at the restaurant at the winery (Rinucchio).

Following, we drove up this windy road which made my step mother nauseas which was cured by arriving at our next wine tasting at La Fortuna. We then decided to go to our hotel Palazzuolo where we then went around and bought salads, bread, cheese and made a delicious picnic dinner. It was nice to just relax with the whole group while eating what definitely tasted like real organic food. The kids, including me, forced our parents to play tag in the big backyard of the hotel which was tiring but a lot of fun.

The next filled with a bunch of wine tasting. Because I am a law abiding minor, I obviously cannot give much feedback on it, but each Tuscan winery and beautiful views and landscape that made it enjoyable for all the kids. We went to Montepulciano which was essentially rode filled with many shops and restaurants which was a very enjoyable place to walk around until one of our friends lost her phone (which miraculously was found).


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb