Roaming Italy and Nice Nice


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Lucca
July 16th 2011
Published: July 17th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


AssisiAssisiAssisi

In the old city where the tomb of St Francis is.
Ciao il mio amici!

That means, hi my friends! After we left Rome, we drove to Perugia, where our friend, Mimi, lives. We stayed there for one night and went to Assisi, a place where Saint Francesco's tomb is and it is very religeous. At our hotel we had a nice pool that Ethan and I swam in. We also went and had dinner in a big castle that Daddy said was haunted. I think he was joking.

The next day we drove with our friend Mimi up to Lucca in Tuscany. We stayed in another hotel that had a pool. Lucca is an amazing place with old walls and old buildings. There was a concert with Elton John going on there. We ate more gelato. Everyday Ethan and I have gelato, I always have lemon and Ethan always has chocolate.

The next day on the 15th of July, we swam in the pool and drove up into the hills where our Norwegien side of the family were staying. They had a pool and a football table. So we had fun swimming and playing with the other kids. It was one of the other kids' birthday that day so we went out for dinner in the old walls in Lucca. We also went to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa! What a funny building.

Today we left Lucca (our friend Mimi went back to Perugia) and drove up to Genova and caught a train to Nice in France. That was an amazing trip because we were going through tunnels and over bridges all the time and it was right along the edge of the Mediteranean Sea.

I have really sore legs from all the walking and we walked from our hotel in Nice to the beach there. The beach was not sandy but it had pebbles. We later had an icecream. The icecream man shaped it like a flower! The flavours were lemon, strawberry and bubblegum. Ethan had chocolate again!

We are going to see Le Tour De France tomorrow but I forgot to bring my Australia flag. We are only 3 more sleeps away from going to EuroDisney! Cant wait!

Thanks for your comments everyone.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Gelato!Gelato!
Gelato!

We had gelato after dinner in the old haunted castle.
Swimming Again!Swimming Again!
Swimming Again!

This was the pool of where our Norwegien side of the family were staying.
Lucca HillsLucca Hills
Lucca Hills

This was the view!
Ethan and Chocolate IcecreamEthan and Chocolate Icecream
Ethan and Chocolate Icecream

All he eats is chocolate icecream!


24th July 2011
Gelato!

Hmmmmm YUMMMY. Great to see you all are enjoying your trip. I have been checking out every new photos you all have posted.

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb