Voxpower in Florence


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
November 9th 2009
Published: November 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

My roommate Megan and I heard there was a Beatles cover band on a Monday night at a bar that we frequently go to. It was mostly girls because it was sponsored by Bus2Alps, which is a travel program for students abroad that takes care of transportation and hostels. Megan and i were so exhausted that night, we only were there for half of the set. We ran into my trip leader for Prague and played darts with him and another Bus2Alps guy while waiting for the band to start. We also got invited to play darts with, at the time we did not realize, "Paul" and "George". We said no because we thought they were just creepy guys, we regretted not play darts as soon as they got up on the stage though. The band was ok, they forgot some of the words to some songs which is just not acceptable, but they were good. We left at intermission because neither of us had enough time to eat dinner beforehand. The cover band plays at a different bar every Tuesday night so maybe we will get to see them again and stay for the whole time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb