Ciao bella from viva Italià!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
May 10th 2008
Published: May 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bonjourno from Italy!

Gotta be quick and I can hardly use this keyboard.

Having a blast, sorry no pics again, canàt work it out.

France was AMAZING and Monaco was incredible. Saw the F1 track set up and ready to go for next monthàs race and had a bet or 2 in the grand casino. Paris was fantastic, the old buildings were really awesome to see and the atmosphere was crazy.

Shane and I are both sick due to lack of sleep and maybe 1 or 2 too many drinks.

My birthday night was amazing, we were in the french chateau and everyone was in the party room called the cave where at the stroke of midnight on the 8th everyone (200 plus people) sang happy birthday and i was given a shot of 90% alcohol made from the runoff of wine production. needless to say that night was pretty tragic and iùm still paying for it. There are some wild party animals on the tour, but everyone is keen on the sights which makes it even more interesting when it comes to the 6am wake up times.

Accommodation has been great and food is unreal. Had a slice of de la pizza today twice the size of my chest it was crazy.

Iùve taken roughly 1000 photos so far and an hour or 2 of video so will get them up soon as i can.

Off to florence to have a look around and the next 5 days or so are in Italy. The country and coastline of Italy is amazing and there are buildings all the way along right up to the hills behing ' have to be seen to be believed,

Hope this made sense as iùm in a crazy rush.

Will update asap!

Steve.

Advertisement



11th May 2008

please give italy a kiss for me
Hey Steve. Could you please do a pose with something, maybe you and Shane kissing each cheek of a statue in public or something? Lucky you... and Italy...

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb