Art Galore


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Tuscany » Florence
July 4th 2007
Published: July 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Happy July 4th everyone. It certainly does not feel like a holiday here. That's ok. Things are going great in Italy. We have gone to some amazing museums such as the Bargello, the Uffizi, the Medici Chapel and the Pitti Palace. We have seen art from all the ninja turtles (Michelangelo, Donatello, Rachael and Leonardo). We have also seen the Duomo and the Boboli gardens. It is a very beautiful place. So much good art. We have also eaten very well. Some great gelato. We have made it our mission to try the best places. Well we leave today...after seeing the David. We are going to Cinque Terra, where we have reservations, for a few days. Then we leave for Venice. Very exciting. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the blogs. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions. Till next time....Arrivederci.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



4th July 2007

Wow!! Enjoying your blog. We are so excited and looking forward to seeing you in Greece. Florence looks very similar to when we were there... no high rises. The scenery is great...and you look great too. Love, MOm
4th July 2007

What nice pictures!
Looks like your family members are having the time of your life! I have fond memories of most of the places you have visited in Italy. I am pleased your father forwarded your blog to me. We had a great lunch last month with Debra, Jeremy, and only you were missing. Wish you had been with us. Love to all the family, Lillian -- PS - Lucille is enjoying the blog too. She helped Lillian figure out how to respond. I loved the pics too. Have a blast!!! What a traveling family!
6th July 2007

Pictures
Love all the pictures. Have fun and congrats on graduating! Send a postcard!
6th July 2007

great
This is great. I look forward to future updates. Say hi to Debra, Mom, and Dad.

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0702s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb