Day 17 - Riomaggiore


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Liguria » Riomaggiore
August 6th 2013
Published: August 6th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Well the recycling collector came again but it didn't wake the others up. I went to meet Mum and the girls for a swim, but no one came down to meet me. Went up the killer stairs and found them all asleep except Mum. It was quite overcast so we convinced Emily and Jemima to come with us and headed to the beach. Bumped into Mitchell and Raechel who had come looking for us and we we all went to the beach. The surf was pretty rough but the water was very refreshing. It was, however, a challenge getting out on the steep rocky beach through the crashing waves!

When we got back to the apartments it bucketed down for a while so we had a quiet day, playing cards and catching up. We had seafood cones for lunch from Mumma Mia takeaway. Mitchell and mum went for a walk up to the church and tower and I bought supplies for dinner. We cooked our own pesto troflie and also the dried herb sauce we had bought. Nearly blew our heads off but tasted amazing. Some more cards before bed and a good night was had by all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb