The Long Awaited Tour of the Apartment


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
October 1st 2005
Published: October 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post




Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Down the StreetDown the Street
Down the Street

This is the little street we live down.
Our Building...Our Building...
Our Building...

Here's the door into the building, which I usually have problems with the key. We live between a gelato shop and a beauty shop.
Up the Stairs...Up the Stairs...
Up the Stairs...

There's no elevator, but luckily we only have to go up one flight of stairs.
The Little Entry Room...The Little Entry Room...
The Little Entry Room...

We've been using this room as kinda the junk room, where there's alot of our suitcases and the laundry rack...and the random crib that was in the bedroom. It would be cute it had the right furniture in it.
Still in the Entry Room...Still in the Entry Room...
Still in the Entry Room...

...but i'm excited about the coat rack!
The Wooden Roof...The Wooden Roof...
The Wooden Roof...

It's nice to have taller ceilings...
The Living Room...The Living Room...
The Living Room...

Here's the living room/guys' bedroom. There's not really alot of privacy for any of us...but it's working out okay. The real bedroom, which Brandi and I are sharing is through the little door.
The Kitchen...The Kitchen...
The Kitchen...

Here's the kitchen...it's a nice size, but a little tight to take pictures. The doors behind the table lead to the terrace.
The Bedroom...The Bedroom...
The Bedroom...

Here's the wall of closets and my big bed. I've recently purchased a set of bright blue sheets for the bed, so it doesn't look so bare now. Can you guess which door leads to the bathroom?
The Other Half of the Bedroom...The Other Half of the Bedroom...
The Other Half of the Bedroom...

Here's the tiny little bed that I have to look forward to in about a month...
...And Back Downstairs......And Back Downstairs...
...And Back Downstairs...

Brandi, pretending like she's checking our mail, b/c we really have no idea which box is ours yet...but they're all full of junk mail.


2nd October 2005

Yay!
Thanks for the apartment pictures! It's nice to see where you are staying. I really wish I was there. I'm currently reading a book by a travel journalist, and it's really making me crave some overseas adventures. It's snowing in my part of the world right now. Alaska snow is definitely prettier than Arkansas snow. My town is significantly more aesthetically pleasing when covered in a layer of snow. You're fortunate that your neck of the woods is beautiful year round and certainly much more enthralling than mine.

Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.097s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb