FlashMob!!!


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Emilia-Romagna » Bologna
January 29th 2010
Published: January 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Flashmob! 219 secs
So I don't know how many of you have heard of the Flashmob phenomena. Basically it's a group of people who gather in public places and do this "spontaneous" coordinated dances. We saw one today.

Except in Bologna it cannot be called anything synonomous to spontaneous. Walking through the market, Greg called us to tell us that there was a flash mob happening a few blocks down. We quickly head over to see where it was because, really, how often do you see a flashmob? by the time we get there though the flash mob had ended but a cop told us another one would be starting in 15 minutes.

well. 15 minutes was more like 1 hour. but at 2:05 the flashmob once again started. they danced to a bunch of songs, all synchronized with each other. it was amazing. at the end, they pulled people from the crowd in--watch the video, my friends and i are in the middle of the flashmob at the end 😊 another video note: it was severely shortened due to blog constrictions on the size of videos--so thats why it looks a little choppy. but hopefully everyone can get somewhat of the feel of what it was like. it was a crazy surreal experience.

Advertisement



30th January 2010

this was great
Ok - so when Dad watched this, he decided we need to move there because he thought spontaneous dancing in the street is the best. This was very much fun to watch. You guys looked like you were having a blast. lots of love
2nd February 2010

haha i will try to find another flash mob that i can spontaneously dance in. im not sure how successful i will be....but we'll see. im glad you guys enjoyed the video though

Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1202s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb