Sorrento


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Campania » Sorrento
May 14th 2009
Published: May 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

we are at the sorrento internet bar having italian beers with chris and becca! the italian guys are dancing to nellys song its getting hot in here...its midnight on thursday night. AWESOME! we cant use the card reader since its party time but we will try to post pics tomorrow from rome.

we are leaving at some point tomorrow morning (friday) from sorrento to rome. we will fly out from rome on saturday morning and be in chicago saturday around 3pm. joes friend adam is picking us up from the airport and hopefully feeding us some chicago dogs. well be home around 10 on sunday. we are sad the trip is coming to an end but also ready to come home.

today we did the cliff hugging amalfi coast drive thru positano up to ravello. positano is the town in the movie under the tuscan sun when frances tries to meet the love interest. its the cliff on the ocean with the houses built up the side. very pretty but after a quick exploration we went up higher to the town of ravello. it might have assisi beat on the most beautiful place. actually it wasnt the town that was as beautiful but the park on the edge of the cliff. our pictures wont show you how amazing it is. youll have to see it with your own eyes! im guessing its close to heaven. sounds cheesy, but it really was that beautiful! the story of the park makes it even more special. ill write about it when i can post the pics. a little teaser for you....

anyway, we miss you and will be home soon! look for a post on friday for pictures and the ending to our trip...

love,

meg and joe


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.088s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb