Golden Globes or Broadway


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Aosta Valley » Pila
December 23rd 2008
Published: December 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

So tara and i have been in a bit of a fight lately. See tara faces a tough decision. Her final performance of her Broadway show, ALL MY SONS, is on the same night at the Golden Globes, where i am nominated for my supporting role in Tropics of Thunder. Personally i've seen the play and Tara does a lousy job and the play sucks, but my movie rules almost as much as Scientology. I am ike the king of the Globes, their most desired participant for TV ratings, bigger even than Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I know my new movie Valkyrie reviews are kind of suckie, but i am god so fuck all of you who didn't like it.

Ina Treciokas, Tara's press rep, answers the question definitively.

“Tara’s decided to stay and do her last show,” Ina said.

“She won’t be going with Brian to the Globes. The cast of All My Sons has been like a family and they want to end it together.”

So i guess that answers that doesn't it? In some other news about us, there are rumors that i have an ankle biting fetish and that i gave Tara herpes, again, all tabloid and anti scientology rumors. Fuck the press, never listen to them. It's all a lie. Tara, I and Suri are very happy here in Italy.

Happy Holidays to all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



25th December 2008

Meh

Tot: 0.258s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0634s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb