The Importance Of Your Honeymoon Destination


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland
March 12th 2014
Published: March 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

If you’ve recently been wed and you’re looking for a honeymoon to remember there are several things you will need to keep in your considerations. Some people like clear sands and palm trees while others may prefer a quaint cottage in the middle of nowhere. You and your partner will need to talk through your likes and dislikes in order to get the best of both worlds. Here we have listed a few of the things you will need to have a chat about before planning your getaway.


The Weather



This plays quite a big role in your plans as the weather can not only affect your health, but can also leave you stranded if it gets bad. If you’re after a warmer climate you will need to remember to take lots of sun lotion and a handheld fan to help cool you down. Be on the lookout for any heat wave warnings before you depart. If however you would like to stay cool, perhaps somewhere snowy, you will need to wrap up warm and watch out for blizzards.

The Amenities




What you have locally to where you’re staying can greatly affect how much stress you’ll have. You need to be aware of the locations of hospitals and cash machines but depending on the type of honeymoon you have you may wish to clue up on local hire for surf boards or snowboards, plus you need to know where the local transport links are in order to get around hassle free. It really does pay to know where these places are.

The Activities




You and your other half are likely to want to take part in a few activities to keep you both occupied. Many places can give you a whole range of activities. For instance, many beaches can offer you a range of water sport sessions or even a spot of scuba diving. More remote areas might be more cultural and offer eclectic market stalls and unique restaurant cuisine.

The Scenery




The biggest selling point to any trip abroad is the views that you will be taking in. The world is full of a variety of scenes from bustling cities to rainforests and mountains, and it’s down to the two of you to figure out what will make you happier. There are some areas where you can get the best of both worlds as many popular beaches are near the city, and a number of cities have national parks and reserves.





For more advice and inspiration on where to go for your honeymoon or to figure out what else you need to know before flying off why not look around online to see what others are saying, or have a chat with your local travel agency to see if they can assist you.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1118s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb