Bon Voyage (Recovered)


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Kildare » Kildare
June 30th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Girls on TourGirls on TourGirls on Tour

Yes its us in our finery. We just couldnt help getting dressed up one last time before we left our glad rags for 6 whole months!
0 days, 5 hours, 30 minutes and a few seconds

I know that we have all been saying this for the past month or so now but, i cant believe we are actually doing this and i cant believe that it is TODAY that we are doing it!! We have had quite a build up to this day, saying "goodbye for now" for about 2 weeks or so, but we are prepped and ready to go (although judging by Linno's "To Do" list last night id say she is still awake trying to pack) The waiting is finally over!

I woke in a panic this morning with a list of final things to do before i set off....this was top of the list! I know, im a bit sad but i wanted to make sure that you all got the snaps of our Bon Voyage Party before we came back.

To those of you who were there on Thursday thank you so much for coming, we all really had a great night (and early morning...very sore heads to prove it) and it was so good to spend it with our nearest and dearest. To those of
Bon Voyage Party 1
Bon Voyage Party 1
you who couldnt make it we were thinking about you and drinking to you, and will continue to do so over the next 6 months!

Anyhow, enough of that, check out the photographs of Thursday night. There are plenty more but my list of last minute things to do are calling so i have only uploaded some of them, to give you a taster of our lovely evening and a sample of things to come.

Keep us posted on whats happening in good old Leixlip, Palmerstown, Trim and Cork....we look forward to your comments!

See you all in 6 months xxx Lin Fi Laura & Jills




Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



2nd July 2007

Can't even remember leaving the Paino Bar. Hope I said goodbye properly!! Keep us updated, stay safe

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb