Land of the lost


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
July 15th 2012
Published: July 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Oh the joys of traveling long distances. We made it all the way to Dublin without any airport drama, and then kabam. Long story short Kelly's flights got a little screwed up, so he was switched to a whole different airline that landed in a different terminal without any way of communicating with us. You see apparently they can't just look stuff up at the Dublin airport and let us know what flight a passenger is changed to. Sooooooooooo, Kaylene and Joe stayed at the airport for HOURS until they all managed to find each other and make their way to the hotel, so all turned out okay.

Ericka, Tracy and I went to our hotel, and after a little power nap, we went for a stroll to buy some soda and three or four hours later managed to find our way back to the hotel. BUT, our getting lost was freakin awesome. We strolled through St. Stephens Green, an awesome, awesome, awesome park, window shopped through a glass mall and checked out stree performers on Grafton Street. We ended up in another park, and I got to molest Oscar Wilde. Best part is I wasn't the only one. Two girls were waiting to crawl up his thigh just to hang out with him a bit.

There's so much I could write, but, well, I'm brain dead and besides the pictures can show how cool it is so far. Too tired to edit any of them, but Tracy did a good job snapping these photos.

Aaaaargh. damn pics won't upload on here, so I had to use the other blog I don't really like (but it takes my photos off of iPad). to see pics go to: http://www.offexploring.com/bettinatisonbennett/albums/day-one

Advertisement



Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0721s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb