London, Scotland, Ireland, and Paris 2022


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
July 15th 2022
Published: July 15th 2022
Edit Blog Post

July 15

This is a travel day so much of the day has been spent getting from me place to another. We are going from London Heathrow Airport to Dublin. We flew Aer Lingus, which was a first for me.

The day started our much like our flight at Pittsburgh, our flight was delayed about an hour. Eventually we went to the gate and boarded our flight. It was a totally uneventful flight. This flight didn’t include and snacks or drink unless you paid. I listened to music, Shealyn watched out the window and Marsha slept.

Going through passport control was a breeze. Before we knew it we were at the cab queue outside the airport. We had to wait a bit because there were three of us with 2 suitcases each.

Our cab driver was quite talkative. He asked a lot of questions about the United States…..about our location….farming….why would so many people want to settle in Ohio. We weren’t far from the airport but I was disappointed we weren’t closer to the city center.

We were pleased and surprised to be able to check into our room (it was 1:30). Shealyn took a nap, Marsha went to get her hair trimmed, and I went to a small grocery store. I found some interesting products….salted caramel and triple chocolate Fiber 1 bars, salted caramel m&m’s, Coke Zero with zero caffeine, and the best one…..Prawn cocktail flavored Pringle’s. Needless to say I didn’t buy the pringles!! Marsha stopped in a pub while waiting to get her hair cut and was entertained with “Country Roads”

It’s early to bed tonight as we are all tired. We meet our tour group tomorrow at breakfast.

Nite all


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb