Ireland day 3 - Tuesday 7th June


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
June 7th 2022
Published: June 7th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Just a quicky this evening.

Today was a moving-on day. We collected our car, now to be known as Sherri, and headed out of Dublin towards Belfast. Rather than taking the direct route up the M1, we headed over to the east coast and harbour-hopped. We visited Portmarnock, Malahide, Rush, Loughshinny, Skerries and Annagasan before heading up the M1 for the last hour or so of the trip. They’re all lovely little places, and we had a wander around at each of them. I attempted a couple of caches, and managed to get one!

We spotted a drawing of Luke Kelly on an electrical box near Rush Harbour - he does get about!

We’re staying just off the Falls Rd. The Airbnb seems OK, although there is an odour of petrol as you walk through the door ?

We found a chippy with some pretty dour people serving. Luckily there was the Rock Bar across the road with a very helpful barman who let us eat our supper while drinking some happy juice.

We’re having an early night as neither of us slept well last night. Exploring Belfast starts tomorrow.

Around 11000 steps and 7km today.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



17th June 2022

Maxine
I hope Sherri knows you already have Maxine in your life!

Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb