one last time


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Donegal » Donegal
June 25th 2008
Published: June 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Wow, what a trip. the good thing is, it doesn't feel old or tired yet. the scenery is so nice in the north west of ireland I kinda wish we'd come here a couple days ago, so to spend more time

Justin's burger was indeed quite large....

He wrote that he wasn't allowed to get near the edge of the cliffs of moher.... hmmmm...... I suppose what he means is, he only was able to get six inches away, and lean over the edge and look down, and was not able to hang from the edge like he wanted to...
oh well, i guess I'm getting too old to take risks.

Tonight everything seems booked near the airport. I'd rather not go into belfast, even though i have the hang of driving now.... it just seems like early rush hour traffic tomorrow might not be fun.. The airport is about 12 miles out of town, so hopefully we'll find something available when we get close.
(side note regarding driving - yesterday all those years in college playing video games came in handy. The roady was winding and up and down hills, and very narrow. When a car passed, my side tires were on the median and the passenger side were on the 6 inch dirt shoulder between the road and the stone wall where the billions of sheep were kept back. And when a truck or bus comes? You just grip the wheel and hold on, hoping the mirrors dont get taken. Pretty fun times.... actually extremely fun.

The weather: it's been an awesome 'Iirish' climate here. I hear it's nearing 100 back home, but here it's been in the low 60's, and a bit of rain off and on with blowing wind. Beautiful!, the perfect weather.
Cheers

Advertisement



Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb