Fam and all


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Clare » The Burren
October 14th 2007
Published: October 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

MY FAMILYS HERE!!

I'm just writing a quick note, on our trip so far. We're actually in Athlow right now but i couldnt find it on the list so Burren it is. We went through there today, a vast rocky area by the ocean, very cool. Also went to a bear cave (bears have been extinct for over 1000 years in ireland). We've had a lovely trip!! But tomorrow I go home and tuesday they go back to winnipeg.

Saw a lot of ireland in this trip, they spent the weekend in dublin, then we rented a MASSIVE van for our trip on the TINY roads. Very scary at first (and still is.. from time to time) but dad hasnt killed us yet, knock on wood. Anyway, we've accomplished all sorts of landmarks.. kissed the blarney stone!! which unbeknownst to me was at the top of the blarney castle and you have to go upside down over the edge to kiss it. Me, paula and blaine all did it, mom and dad chickened out. By kissing it, we've possessed the gift of eloquence (paula and blaine must have kissed it wrong or something.. havent seen results yet.)

Also went to the cliffs of moher yesterday...

oh going now. more later.

Advertisement



14th October 2007

CHCHCHCHCHCH
ahem. my elequence is magnificant. thank you very much.
15th October 2007

YAY LIBBY AND THE FAM! I was wondering where you had disappeared to! Miss youuuu!
29th February 2008

wait, when did the bears become exstinct. how did i not know of this?
1st March 2008

gosh paula. At allaway caves remember?! He said "Bears have been extinct in ireland for over 100 years now" or something like that. Ish

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb