March so far


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Carlow » Carlow
March 23rd 2009
Published: March 23rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well this month has been flying by. We went to Glendalouch a few weeks ago and it was a fun time. Its a cool place and has lots of history. Glad i got to go even though i had to miss class for it. Then last week was my birthday and St. Patrick's day! good times. My aunt came to visit so over those two days we drove to tullamore to see family. It was great meeting so many people that i have never met before. I cant wait to go back and see them again in about three weeks. Then we went up to Galway and i got to see the Cliffs of Morh and Kylemore abbey. It was a great week. At school we are working hard on our music. I must say we are better at singing then we are playing. We are getting better with just a little over a month to practice. our time here is going to end before we know it but i think its good because many of us our ready to go home. Two weeks till spring break and i know many of us our looking forward to that. Not much else has happened. School is school and not much has happened except for our field trip and our practicing. Hopefully we will get to go to the Ceili at the end of the month. Maybe something else exciting will happen to?!?!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb