Halfway done!!!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece
August 13th 2010
Published: August 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We're halfway done with the class today!!! Its gone by soo fast. Just 2 more weeks and we'll all be certified to teach! Got my resume finished and started applying for jobs online yesterday. Also, I talked to Angeliki about being pretty open to teaching anywhere in Europe as long as its a safe place and somewhat of a smaller town. She said she'd send out my resume to a few places she has in mind. The actual school part is ok. The first half of the day is just listening to lectures and taking notes, then break for lunch, a few hours of lesson planning, and teaching for an hour or 2. All of us are still getting along, which is pretty great since we're with each other 24/7. Today, Jess and Stavros are going back to their islands for the weekend so Rachel and I are going to the beach for the whole afternoon. Tomorrow, we're planning on either taking the bus to Corinth and walking around/shopping or taking the train to Athens to meet up with Cat (one of our trainers). Sunday, we've decided, will be dedicated just for beach time. We're going to try and get all of our lesson planning and paper writing done today and tomorrow so we won't have to worry about it on Sunday. Anyways, its still blazing hot. I sweat all day and all night. The food is still delicious. The beach is still perfect.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0576s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb