Photo Difficulties and other stuff


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece
August 21st 2008
Published: September 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Greetings to all,

We have received multiple e-mails and messages that the photo from the Bavarian Alps post did not post correctly. Thanks to each of you for pointing this out to us.

The server hosting travelblog is presently experiencing photo difficulties, but they assure us that they are working on the issue. Once they correct the server problem, the photo will post as previously posted.

Although I am catching up on the blog updates, photos have been the most time consuming part of the updates. Until the host corrects the photo challenges, I will update without photos and let you know when you can check back to see the photos.

Wireless internet connection has proven to be a little bit of a challenge for us. Sure it is available just about everywhere we go, but signal strength and outrageous costs tends to hamper my ability to update in a timely manner.

We have now factored in internet costs into our budget and will adjust accordingly. Typical internet charges are running about 5 Euro ($7.50) per hour.

On another note, we have received messages and e-mails asking us if it was OK to pass on our blog to friends. For those of you who have asked, thanks for being good people and asking. Let me say that we would be honored if you did pass on our blog to other friends. I have actually re-established contact with a few old friends through the blog. As of today, we have had nearly 3,900 vies on the blog. WOW--I had no idea we would have this type of interest. Thanks to everyone who has provided comments and encouragement--it means a lot to hear from each of you.

Look for our next post in the immediate future.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.385s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0773s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb