Safely landed!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece
June 19th 2008
Published: June 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello from Athens!!!!

We arrived safely this morning with no problems. No delays or lost luggage or anything. On our Athens flight we were not sitting together, and Randi Jo ended up next to this really nice greek man. He then helped us get from the airport to our hostel by train. He rode the train with us and giuded us to about five minutes away from the hostel before he left for home. It was such a blessing, we were pretty tired, and it was nice just to follow him. He works for UPS or something like that so he really knows his way around. He gave us a bunch of advice as to where to go, (and not go), and how to get to porto Raffi to connect with Lois and Gunter. It was all in all a very good journey.

Our hostel is in Vathis, on Victor Hugo street, right in between the Acropolis, which we will be seeing tomorrow, and the Archeological Museum, which we will be seeing the next day.

We are excited to start seeing stuff, but are spending tonight resting and planning. I miss everyone already, but am glad we are here, and can't wait to get this adventure underway.

Thanks for all the prayers, we traveled safe, and God sent us our own personal guide!!

Much love, kali nikhta! Kaela

Advertisement



23rd June 2008

Hello from New Hope!!!
Kaela, I'm so glad I can read all about your adventures. Keep your sunglasses on! I'll pray that smooth travel will be the norm and that God will continue to bless you with helpful locals. Big hugs, Jan
30th June 2008

How can it be travel when your luggage isn't lost? :) Enjoying reading your adventures...thanks for letting me do so

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb