Reflections


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Thessaly » Meteora
August 3rd 2013
Published: August 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Two months and eight countries later confusion is starting to set in - I'll thank someone in five different languages before finding the right one, my purse is full of change that is completely useless one day and fine the next. Shampoo has become body wash, clothes wash and ... oh yeah, shampoo 😊 I've learned that when you have access to a free loo you use it - wether you need to go or not! When you can't understand someone it always seems like they are yelling at you, but my miming skills are definitely improving. Brand new friends are instant best friends you feel like you've known for years - simply for the comfort. If it looks like chicken - it probably is. When meeting fellow Australians your use of profanity triples and you speak of Vegemite like its an ancient revered deity . If someone offers you anything for free - you take it! Especially food! For every place we cross off the list, I add another ten. I'm happy, exhilarated, overwhelmed and knackered 😊 Bring on the next half!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb