Magical Santorini


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Santorini
September 26th 2009
Published: October 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well this Island was just magical... The postcards don't do it justice at all. Dinner was served on the side of a cliff top overlooking the Caldera on the first night. It was breathtakingly beautiful, unexplainable... The food was superb and the 1 liter Rose we drunk in an hour was also fantastic...hehe. It was off to the highlander where we danced the night away, splurging on cocktails (2 for 7euro) and shooting bazzilions of shots... It was then up on the bar for some go go dancing led by the infamous timmy tim tam... With heaps of old tunes belted out it was an awesome night had by all... Up early the next morning Andy Pandy and I set sail on an old pirate ship to check out the volcano and hot springs... This after we climbed down the 560 something stairs on the DONKEY TRAIL.... donkey poo, thongs and pee dont mix well on steep trails... We climbed the volcano and smelt the farty gases released from below... the heat was excruciating so it was off to the hot springs... written in small print, or not at all, was the fact we had to jump into the freezing ocean first to swim into the hot springs... f..king freezing! Once inside the springs it was orange mud baths and massages all round... how relaxing... not to mention mud fights and mud ear plugs... the most delightful part was swimming back into the freezing ocean to board the boat once more... Andy lost his left testicle to the icy depths... Back to the port we caught a chair lift to the top as we were all donkied out... It was a quick run through the tiny cobbled alley ways onto a quad bike, where we zoomed down to the red beach for a squiz and some happy snaps. We spent the entire day with our two new lovely friends kezza and kirby. After returning the bike it was time for shopping... with amazing jewelery it was hard not to buy anything! Andy brought me a bracelet for my birthday (which unfortunately broke!!). That night we went to Oia (most beautiful town in Santorini) for a sunset picnic... amazing. Tim being the champion (there you go dale, im borrowing your word... you forgot to copyright it. hehe) he is, prepared a feast of meats, dips, breads, olives, dolmades, salads etc. It was vodka and banana juice for andy, tim and I! YUM YUM! As the sun set we drank, ate and took happy snaps of our romantic night in Santorini shared by 20 hehe (gangbangs all round).


Additional photos below
Photos: 47, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Boys n their bitsBoys n their bits
Boys n their bits

this is massimo


21st October 2009

=)
AWESOME pics guys.....y'all will be bloody marinated (in alcohol that is), by the time ya get home! hahaha
22nd October 2009

Champion
Sounds awesome guys...definitely on the agenda for our next holiday!!! And Dale is not impressed Jen...a verbal copyright was in place until the official one comes through!!! Love and Miss you both xxx

Tot: 0.317s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb