Sun, rain and quads on Santorini


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Santorini
May 26th 2007
Published: May 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well 5 more days to go and we have got some sunshine after a few days of rain and cold. the islands definately look much prettier when the sun is out. We had a great day yesterday, scooting around on a quad. Teresa on the front Sel on the back with the wind in our hair and rain on our face. We walked on the black pebbly beach under the shadow of a mountain at a place called Kamari, bought some more souvenirs since we decided we now have enough money to spend it like it's going out of fashion, heehee.
Beautiful sunny day today, so we walked the 1km or so from where we were staying to the main town Fira. The villas we stayed at are situated on the edge of the cliffs near where the volcano is, with fantastic sea views. Last night we sat on the terrace and watched the sun go down, quite spectacularly, over the Aegean Sea.

We've uploaded some photos for your viewing pleasure - but be assured we have HEAPS more to bore everyone with when we return home in a week or so 😊

Thanks for all the posts
No poo zone.....No poo zone.....No poo zone.....

Ancient plumbing - paper goes in the bin, not the loo.... Teresa was horrified.
wishing Teresa well with her bout of "suspected" pneumonia - she feels the love........

See you all soon,
Love Teresa, Sel and Chester


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Typical TouristsTypical Tourists
Typical Tourists

How sexy are we?? Not much power but it was heaps of fun.
Pin-cushionPin-cushion
Pin-cushion

Teresa had 7 needles all up. She still finds it painful to sit down ....
Lunch -NaxosLunch -Naxos
Lunch -Naxos

The seafood tavernas will do anything to entice the patrons.....


30th May 2007

Bundy Girl
Hi Chester, clearly Teresa didn't take my advice to party till you drop and got pneumonia. Actually I believe the "Greek" doctors have a bottom fetish and would have had lots fun turning Teresa's bum into a pincushion. Please make sure she has at least 6 Bundy and Cokes a day until she returns. I have heard that they do not allow "diseased persons" into Australia. Teresa and Sel be warned that customs have been tipped off that you may try and smuugle a small furry animal back into Australia. If the rubber glove is put on, pull Chester out of the backpack and plead guilty. Paul F and the Fraser Fishburns.

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb