Mykonos adventures


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Mykonos
June 13th 2006
Published: June 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Petinos BeachPetinos BeachPetinos Beach

Petinos Beach view straight off of our hotel!
Hello! Melissa here again just thought we would update you on our Mykonos adventures!

Our ferry arrived and we checked into the beautiful Petinos hotel on Petinos beach and grabbed our suits and headed for the sand! Swimming for some, reading for others, mostly enjoying the view and getting a tan through our spf 30 to 45 sunscreen!

After the sunset we headed into Mykonos town to some local dance clubs and taverns. The nightlife here doesn't really start until midnight but we enjoyed the quit time as Monday was a Greek holiday so many of the locals took a 4 day weekend in Mykonos. We met lots of new friends all over the world and danced the night away.

Monday morning we got on a cute little boat and headed to Paradise Beach where turns out the locals yesterday were having a full moon party we missed out on, but the beach really is a Paradise and it was nice to have our feet in the sand and volleyball, books, magazines, greek food, and new friends! We went back to the room and took naps, played cards and headed into town around 11 pm as it really
Paradise Beach ViewParadise Beach ViewParadise Beach View

Our View off Paradise Beach
is 2 am before the party gets started in Mykonos town! Aliya and I watched the sun come up over the pool at the hotel next door before settling in for a nap!

Aditi, George and I are enjoying the pool and sun as Aliya, Megs and KJ visit Delos, the local Archeological site and sadly we parted with Jeanna, Jessica and Aisha as they headed to the ferry back to Athens for their flights home. Our ferry leaves around 6:00 so we will take in a late dinner and find a hotel close to the airport and say goodbye to Megs and Aditi as they head back to the states and KJ, Aliya and I go to Rome!

Well, I am going to head back out to the sunshine! Have a good day.

Miss ya.
M

Advertisement



Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb