More Island Moves in The Aegean Sea


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » North Aegean
May 27th 2009
Published: May 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sailing....

Boat - 51', well decked out yacht.... On Board - Skipper, Dani (Greek lady - with a shitload of sailing experience)... 2 other couples myself and 3 other ladies.... Yep you've gotta love the quality of people that are attracted to this sport (sorry everyone, can't get you any photo's yet, but trust me "Life is Good"....

Sailing out on crystal clear deep blue seas, magnificent views of Athens fading away over the horizon....

First Isle is Aegina, Beautiful island / Marina and a great local meal topped off a great day - calm waters in the harbour, drinks and chatter before retiring into a blissful nights sleep....

2nd stop - Sounion Ruins... Dolphins playing around the bow of the yacht along the way, swiming in the safe harbour before heading up to the ruins to watch a majestic sunset (just to mention some of the painful activities) before heading off to bed....

A 3am wake up - I am on anchor watch until 5am.... Not alone.... Believe me the company, clear stary night, smooth waters, gently breezes combined with the mezzmarising rocking motion of the yacht is an unforgettable way to spend an eveing....

Gotta, heading out for dinner at Kea - More on Kea later....

Cheers,

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0746s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb