Week 4 Ionian


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Lefkada
October 3rd 2010
Published: October 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

We've had a wonderful last few days with James and Elizabeth. The weather settled again no more rain and clear skies. Wind continued to be quite variable though we were able to get a few good sails in. Our last day with them was perfect. Short sail followed by some motoring to get some miles under our belt. A perfect swim by Skorpios island then a great wind, not quite from the right direction but about 10 knots of wind and a good sail with just the genoa. We got to play with it for a couple of hours then motored the rest of the way to Lefkas. The med. mooring was nothing like as daunting as it was three weeks ago. We pushed ourselves nicely in between 2 boats. The usual decision had to be made about where to eat. As we were about to set of Christina and the Hills arrived. A wonderful meal was had by us all followed by baclava and coffe on the boat.
James and Elizabeth sadly left this morning. It was wonderful to have them to share the holiday. There isn't a lot of wind forcast for the next few days but time will tell.
Take care
Kate

Advertisement



3rd October 2010

So glad you are all doing well. What a vacation!

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb