Fall Break Part I


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Corfu
October 24th 2008
Published: October 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

BoatBoatBoat

This was the ship we took from Ancona, Italy to a port in Greece.
For Fall Break my roommate Allison and I decided to take the week and go to Greece. It was an absolutley amazing time and incredibly relaxing. The first part of break we were on the island of Corfu, where it was sunny and in the 80s the entire time we were there. We stayed at the Pink Palace, which is this huge hostel where everything truly is pink and upon arrival you get a shot of ouzu that's died pink. It was crazy. There was also a pink toga party our first night there, which was fun and included traditional greek dancing, an ouzu circle where everyone took a shot of ouzu and then had a plate smashed on their head. Surprisingly that didn't hurt much at all. We also went on a booze cruise where there was cliff diving, swimming in bat caves and spending some time on a private isolated beach. On our last day there we decided to not go on the atv tour, but instead took the day to relax and lay out on the beach with of course some swimming in the beautiful, crystal blue waters of the Ionian Sea.


Additional photos below
Photos: 80, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

DiscothequeDiscotheque
Discotheque

This is the start of a few pictures of our group dancing at the disco on the cruise ship.
IslandsIslands
Islands

These were some islands we passed on our next short ferry to Corfu.
CorfuCorfu
Corfu

This was the view from our window.


Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb