oh my god i am still alive!


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens
July 11th 2006
Published: July 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hello all!

i am so glad to finally have and hour to sit and write to you all. our contiki finished this morning. we have done so much! i totally loved switzerland and corfu. have done lots of site seeing and shopping. we hired a car in corfu and drove to the other side of the island to the beach!it was so calme and clear. we bought airbeds to float around in the waves ( but there wasnt many, it was good)

i it has been a long two weeks of contiki and the late nights(3-4am sleep) and early mornings(any where from 6.45 breakie) still havent caught up with me. we are off to mykonos tomorrow on the three hour ferry then we will stay for 4-5 days there. i have meet some great people on our tour. 10 aussies mostly from sydney and melb.
i have been keeping a written journal so i remember what i have done but getting to a computer is very difficult! we never have 5 mins to spare with 6 hour days on the bus and drinking every night, hangovers! and sight seeing.

love to you all see you in two weeks . i may be able to write alot more now we have time to ourselves.

mwa mwa
carly

Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb