the return of the Kambanopoulos Kid


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens
November 26th 2008
Published: November 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

After a while in the wilderness the intrepid explorer of life the Kambanopoulos Kid has returned...(Fanfare)

Any persons not wishing to have their email chock full of kernels of wisdom/insane ramblings of a madman from far flung corners of the globe should make themselves known now...

At first wishing to remain anonymous and pursue instruction in the noble and ancient art of kung fu, general adventure and what he likes to call 'real life', he thought at the very least he'd brighten up the day of those slaving away at their desks running on the treadmill of (or so they tell me ) a faltering world economy..

Our adventurer is in Greece taking in the last of the Greek sun after brief forays to Spain and Dubai he's in the homeland..looking for way..following the Tao but has just realised living with his Exceptionally senile and only Greek speaking Yiayia (grandmother) and his alterior lifestyle father Adonis under the same roof is driving him close to the madness they both share..
And so he decides to return to Spain to continue one of his labour of loves an unfinished Graphic Novel...
also he's running low on funds..so either some kind of job is on the cards or a miraculous windfall might appear...Yiayia thinks the following... I'm a tourist of life. there's no arguing with this crazy old woman.. no sense to be made..I'm up too early, or up too late.. eat too much or not enough..talk too much..not even a good evening...mince is not meat...i should go and live in Scotland...What kind of devilness is this (Kung Fu)...I don't like...

thought for the week...
Wisdom does not necessarily come with age...



Advertisement



26th November 2008

yiayia
so back to the crazees well you are brave , funny about yiayia Ill watch out for that
26th November 2008

thank god for that
Well I can't offer a great fanfare, but I am glad the dulcet tones of the Geordie Greek are back in text form to brighten up the cloudy days of winter! Enjoy Spain my friend
27th November 2008

blahdyblah
so you've come up to the surface for air then you wandering minstrel....

Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb