EuroTrip Day 39 (Athens Day 3)


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Athens
July 17th 2008
Published: July 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

(ok, I'm not really in the writing mood today, so this is gonna be a short one)

Oh man, it feels soooooooo good to have AC in a room. All I could keep thinking about as I woke up was how hot the Rome hostel was. This was definitely more comfortable. Dave and I got up, got ready, and went to our local gyro spot and grabbed some breakfast. We then trekked our way to the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, and a couple of lesser sights.

In the evening, we were at the hostel and started chatting with some people. Also, our friend Chris and his brother Stephen (roommates from Rome) met up with us. It’s pretty cool meeting people in one city and seeing them in another. Anyways, next thing we know, it was 3 tables of people all hanging out and chatting. Eventually, we got a game of Kings going. It was fun. While playing that, some Australian girl walked into the court yard and invited us to a club down the street for her bday. Dave, Ryan (Canadian guy we met), Chris, Stephen, Sonia (half Indian half Canadian friend we met), Stephanie (Australian girl), and some other people headed to the club. It was pretty fun. We all just danced the night away. At one point in the night, some people went back to the hostel. Sonia, Dave, and I headed to look for an after party spot.

While wandering the streets, Dave met a really cool and nice Athenian couple. They got into some great conversations. I don’t exactly remember what about because I was off to the side talking with the new homeslice Sonia. Anyways, about 4 or 5 we went back to the hostel and went to sleep.




Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



24th July 2008

Um... Hate to tell you, but you're head IS that big. ROFLMAO!!!

Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0805s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb