Aegina Is


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Attica » Aegina
January 20th 2006
Published: February 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Crazy damn Aussie!! (In an american accent)
I cruised off the road in my scooter, down an embankment, through some trees and hit the skids & come to a stop at the edge of a drop off into the sea!
Pretty nice beach down there lasds!

We ( 2 american lads & a canadian guy) decided to go to an island off athens for the day to go exploring. So we cought the ferry over to Aegina Is ( 1 of those hydro foil boats that sit up above the H2O)
We got there & had some grilled octopus & a beer then hired scooters.
We cruised road the island, lovely scenery, not a cloud in the sky, crystal clear H2O, the coast road, an awesome bakery, the temple of athina, mono's, burnouts & general crazy drivin on my part! ( i had a more powerfull scooter than the other lads too)

Then we got back and dropped the scooters off and had a beer, the best pastacio nuts that i have ever tasted ( grown locally) & watched an awesome sunset! then we got the ferry back to athens.
bloody awesome day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

The ladsThe lads
The lads

@ the end of an awesome day of scooterin.
Great sunset.Great sunset.
Great sunset.

See the trees on the right, bloody gumtrees! exactlly the same as in aus r all around athens!
ScootasScootas
Scootas

We had all our cameras sittin on a wall with timers on to get a pic!


Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 25; qc: 108; dbt: 0.1678s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb