Bremen!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
July 28th 2008
Published: July 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

well its been quite awhile and i hadnt even realized!!

we spent the next day at kirstens doing lots of walking. we went to the rhine and walked up a hill of vineyards and at the top there was a statue honoring some battle germany had won. it was really cool but def a little rainy still...on our way back we went halfway up a mountain close to kirstens house and got a bus to the top and then walked down. it was a really active but pleasant day! we had a very german meal for dinner, a green sauce with potatoes and egg and then apple pancakes for dessert.

the next morning we got up early to catch our train to bremen. we made sandwiches and took some of tats birthday cake for the train. we got to bremen at about 2 and Etta was there to pick us up. we wnet backt oher house and sat with her and her daughter while they ate some lunch. Etta took us into bremen to see the main sites and to show us around which was very nice of her. for dinner we had bread with cheese, and spreads and then we sat outside with Etta and her husband and ate peanuts and talked about the different school systems. it was interesting and nice to sit outside.

the next day tat and i got up late and then walked into the city and did a little shopping. we found a candy store and bought lots of goodies for cheap! then we went and had pancakes for lunch. i had a tomato soup to start and then tat and i shared a mango and passion fruit pancake with coconut ice cream for dessert. we then had to run to becks for our tour!!

the tour was very funny as they showed ltos of videos about how great becks was. we then did the taste test and got it right and tasted a couple other beers after that. we couldnt drink that much though becuase we had to head home to go and see Hilda, tats relation.

we got back to the house and had some very good strawberries with milk and then went to see tats relative hilda. she was very old and sweet and we watched obamas speech which was very interesting!! when we got back etta and her husband took us out for a 'real' german meal. i split a big plate with ettas husband. i had three different types of sausage including one called a white sausage which is very common in the south. and i had an omlette and potatoes. it was really good.

the next monring we got up very early to catch a train to berlin!

Advertisement



29th July 2008

Becks?
Hang on a sec - Becks is fizzy... how does that work with you????
29th July 2008

well ive expanded my horizons a little...i felt it was necessary to try new things....

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb