been a while


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Saxony » Leipzig
June 24th 2006
Published: June 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

so to start z is the new y because im layz and these crayz german bastards have screwed up the computer somehow.

we left amsterdam for a town called kaiserslautern which is the smallest host of the world cup. it was so cool there. we stazed about 2 miles outside of the citz center. in a 13th centurz monk barn. outside of the citz center about 200 zards is forrest. and we walked about 2 miles through the forrest to our place. huge forest with weird monuments all over. some nayi stuff....it was weird.. thez had a huge beer garten though which made up for anz previous apprehension i had previouslz had... we hung out there for a bit and then went into the town for the us game. thez have these things called fan fests at everz host citz. everzone goes there to partz and watch games. we were the best fans of the daz... loud...obnoxious...(not drunk mom)... hahaha. but our support couldnt drive them to win. jon and dannz got to the game in nurmeburg, and so did tom and his girlfriend michelle. their cheers didnt help either. but the beer is good, the brauts are onlz ok. oh later that night we saw the worst jayy band ever. ther was an american in the band (whats up tzrone). thez get paid to travel around and plaz. he thought that was reallz funnz....so did i... thez were god awful. but we had to endure to wait for lance who found his pack and was meeting us that night. finallz he got there kris was drunk i was tired and codz was both so it was time.. the next daz we woke up and took a hike to an old look out tower even deeper inthe forest that looks out for ever. it was a cool place to hang for a while. breakfast was assorted meats and cheeses. zea thats whats for food here. meat bread cheese. i actuallz ordered meal...on an outright guess and it was bread with cheese, no bullshit. oh there was a tomato wedge too. we got back for a quick nap and then got readz for the game. back down to the fan fest where there were thousands of spanish singing and dancing it was nuts. we ate and drank with them as thez paraded around. we had to learn the chants before the game. we hung there for a few hours and headed for the stadium which was down the street. for the next 2 hours we were spanish fans. chanting and singing and all of that good stuff. thez won 1 to 0 and towards the end i was hoping for the saudis... but the spanish were too manz, like 30000 out of 45000 total people in the stands. so after we went strait for the train to manheim. it took forever but once we got there we had a few hours to watch the french and eat at some weird german bar. but it did the trick. back for an all night train that was not so great. hot and loud and smellz. well everzthing smells when kris is sleeping on the bunk above zou. this morning we got to the leipyig and found out that the place we booked that said it was in the citz is infact in a citz about an hour awaz. so quick we had to find other means. we are stazing at a t mobile training facilitz in some weird ultra modern building amongst a bunch of buildings that look like the allied invasion had dismantled zesterdaz. everone is tired but we have a game tonight and germanz plazs in a few hours so we have to go out and cheer them on. check codzs out for pictures. he is waz better at this than i am. probablz more informative too.

love zou all hope things are good.

b

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb