Praha to Hamburg


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hamburg » Hamburg
July 27th 2012
Published: July 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

It is safe to say that Praha lived up to the hype. Many of our friends described it as one of the most unique cities in the world and they spoke the truth. Our first two days in Prague were awesome and the last two even better. We spent one day climbing a hill to some beer gardens at the top. It was one of the best views you can get of the city and was one of my favorite memories from the trip. Playing some light music on the iPhone enjoying some beers with good company. It was a very relaxing time. That evening we ventured to the best meal we had in the Czech Republic and one of the best of the trip. This place was unbelievable. It was home to the largest beer selection in the country with a hand full of beers brewed in house or right down the street. We tried four of the local beers and they were like to beers we had ever tried. Really cool experience at this restaurant. That evening we enjoyed another great bar crawl.

The next day was travel day. After a seven hour train ride to hamburg we were pretty shocked of the beauty of the city. It is not like any we had seen in our trip before. Very clean, great architecture, and the city lights up at night. We have been meeting up with our friends from Barcelona who live here and they have been showing us a great time. I will keep you updated!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb