what a day!


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bremen » Bremen
February 3rd 2009
Published: February 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

today we went to th city. we bought some stuffs for home. i got house shoe. we also want to make sushi so we have to look for rolling mat. we also bought rice, vinegar , wasabi to complete the deal.

on our way, while walking at the mall, i saw a very pretty bag. it was on sale and i cant believe my eyes how huge the discount was. i cant help but compare the sale in Ph (at robinson and sm) somehow, this one, i could say is a real sale. the bag was a maroon greyish tint. i got my first buy today. hehe. although its so hard to communicate. hehe. sign language always works.

we got a very tasty sausage in bremen. we walked around. it was still freezing cold. there are times i cant breath. we walked over to starbucks. i wouldnt allow the opportunity to get inside pass by. it is the only familiar place i know at the moment. somehow being inside starbucks and looking at the walls makes me feel home. but if i would look outside.. id realize im somewhere else. price is comparable to manila price.

we attended an evangelist mass, too. it was just in time that we heard the church bell. the mass lasted only for 15 minutes, unlike to where i used to attend which takes an hour.

we went also to grocery store to pick up additional things for the house. and in the afternoon we went to his parents house. his dad doesnt speak english and mom speaks very little english. it was kinda hard for me coz i would really want to please the folks. i wouldnt want them to think im a wrong girl for their son. it was really a pressure, meeting important people on your loveone's life. especially when you dont speak the same language. fortunately, his mom and dad gave me a warm welcome. well, i just hope they like me for my Schatz.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb