on board


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bremen » Bremen
February 1st 2009
Published: February 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

i just arrived here. it was freezing cold during the airport transfer. They said that temp is around 3 degres celcius. Not something that i am used to have in the Philippines. well, at the airport, nobody speaks english except for the people in the airline announcing boarding of plane and of course in british accent. this is really catharsis!! 2 young girls at my left side speaks espanole of some sort.. while group of guys on the stall near c23 (the gate where i should be going to line up for boarding) speak russian. well, ams to bre was rather short, compared to the 15 hours i had on mla to ams.

i rode klm airline.. well, the flight was somehow confy although at first the entertainment system wouldnt work so they needed to fix it for almost 3 hours. I dont really mind at all, esp i am seated at 56H where there is a little cute baby onboard. At first i tried talking to him.. assuming that he knows tagalog or english maybe since his dad looks very native.. hehe. but to my surprise.. he only speaks deutsch. well, he was sleeping on the rest of the 15 hours and he was so behave when he is awake.. we will just constanly ask for food or for his pacifier.

i tried sleeping on flight but it was not possible.. I am only 5'2" weighing 100# but i cant recline the seat. and i have a very little space to move.. all i could do at the moment was remove my shoe.. try to bend a little put the pillow at my lower back and cover myself with blanket. generally speaking i could say that for me it was really no hassle at all.. but i was imagining how big people could travel for longtime with the space provided.. well, we cant blame the airlne, the plave has to be lightweight so it wont burn too much CO2. besides, i have to give them credit for the food and the service.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0821s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb