Developed or Advanced?


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin
March 6th 2014
Published: March 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

When you compare Germany and the United States based on the Human Development Index, the United States ranks higher. It holds the rank of 3rd place while Germany comes in at 5th. One difference between the two would be their life expectancy rates. The United State's life expectancy rate is around 78 years compared the Germany's life expectancy rate is around 80 years. Reasons for this would be due to the fact hat Germany has an advanced medical center. This would mean they may have advancements that beat the United State's medical system. The more advanced the medication, the longer a person can live. However, the United States beats Germany when you are comparing the education years. Germany has an average of 12.2 years of schooling while the United States has an average of 13.3 years of schooling. This may be due to how we have a strong focus on our children's education which can determine their future. Another thing that the United States beats Germany on is the income rates. The United States has an average income of 43,480 while Germany has an average income on 35,431. Even though Germany has lower averages than the United States, it is still ahead if most other places too. I would believe that Germany is an advanced country mainly due to their medical advances.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.188s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 51; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb