Tutzing


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Tutzing
February 5th 2012
Published: February 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

we have arrived in tutzing safetly and our first impressions of the new hosts are good, they have fed us and made us coffee and beer! whats not to like? the house is really big and lovely, from what we have seen there are many horses and i think other people own them and pay for them to stay here, the children that ride here are from a local childrens home and have been abused and mis treated which is really sad. There little doggy looks like my Jessie

My first hostel experience was good, one of the ladies left us a note saying we could have her breakfast token as she wasnt going to use it and left us her email addreess which i thought was super friendly, her name is Mona, the other lady was called Sarah,she is the one who has been living there 5 weeks! thats mad! she was french but her english was okay and we were able to have a conversation, at about 11pm she randomly bought us carbonara and got it delivered from a near by pasta place! she had to spend 10 euros so got us food too! she bought a man back to the hostel and im pretty sure they didnt even speak the same language! they got in bed and under the cover so Davy and i got the hint and went and got subway! she later told us that the man in question wasnt her boyfriend but she does have one!! she was very 'interesting' as Anna would say. Our final dorm mate was a chinese lad (i named him ting tong, is that racist?) he was shy and only seemed about 17, his english wasnt very good but he tried to communicate, i think he was in Munich to take a test or something but I could be easily wrong. The Sarah girl was really loud this morning and woke me up but ting tong was really quiet.

The family here are mum, dad and 2 kids that are about 14 and 16? Zavier and Sophie and their oldest daughter is at uni in England! the only one who speaks English is the mum (Marlene) but the father pointed at us and said 'beer' and then directed us to a really warm room where we drank said beer, i think Davy is happy, he understand beer so they should get on just fine.

We will see what our first day of work brings tomorrow, our room is big with 2 single beds, a few cabnets, a wardrobe full of 'working clothes' and a desk, also a small sink in the corner and we have our own balcony

really hoping some friends of ours come over and see us in Munich...hint hint

Advertisement



Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0447s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb