From Hell to Heaven


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Augsburg
June 8th 2006
Published: June 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

wait, and wait… wait, and wait… wait, and wait…

Paris-Est Station, Paris
i still cannot escape the 'second stop symthom', although paris is really a fasinating city, i still felt lack of security.


因為慕尼黑旅舍早已爆滿,想起04年到過附近的Augsburg(離慕尼黑約半小時車程),感覺甚佳,因此這一段我選擇住在Augsburg。


today morning, i checked out at 8 a.m. and walked towards the metro station, and the gates just kept closed down! i walked along the street heading Paris Gare du Nord, hoping to get on a taxi, but unsuccessed. finally i asked a woman by the bus stop (she spoke fluent english!), she taught me to take a bus. but the bus suddenly changed it's route (maybe because of the traffic jam), i missed the best chance to get off to run into the north station, instead it took me to the east station, by the time of gettig off, i had already cried out at least thee f__k s.

luckily when i stepped into the east station, a name flashed on the departure board: MÜNCHEN! and i waited to see, the destiations included AUGSBURG! oh my god! when i walked to the waiting train, and discovered it was run by the german railway (DB), thank god! felt like coming home! although i have to wait for another 1.5 hour, although the journey lasted for more than 8 hours, when i arrived in the hostel in augsburg, oh my god again! the hostel is completely new, everything is new, large and beautiful (though my roommate said the lockers are old...), the rooms even have their own balcony! i immediately washed the clothes, haha!

tomorrow i wil rush into münchen, hopefully joining the gathering in olympiastadion, to see the opening match live on giant tv.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.271s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 68; dbt: 0.1224s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb